Wednesday, June 11, 2008

sigh . . . .

Not that I have any subscribers, but I do apologize for the lack of posting in the last few weeks.  My camera that I broke, (Someone stepped on it, because I left it in a skirt pocket and the LCD got wrecked) is now really broke.  

I guess that I feel that blogs should have pitcures to go with my post, so I have not been posting.  But I guess that another aspcect of blogging is writing to vent or to share regardless of photos.  So I guess that is what this post is.

In case, you don't know.  I am currently a stay at home mom and my baby is driving me crazy this week.  I know he is grumpy and clingy because he is sick, but it certainl does not make it less draining and kinda isolating at the same time.  I'm sure the fact that he is teething does not make it any better.

 For the last 10 minutes, Reid has been chasing me around the house screaming as he goes.  So I went to the bedroom to ride it out and listen to KPCC for a few minutes, as not to lose my little bit of saniity.    A few moments later,h  e finds  me and when I pick him up He clings to me so tight, and I feel really bad for running from him.   He smiled at me, and started to wave and I felt better.  But  now he is making a grab for my mouse and  keyboard and the rubber band on my wrist.    I am so tired, but I think it is time to take a walk and get him out of the house.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Look at it this way, A tank of gas or a new camara. :(

Hope the babys not so cranky today. Teething sucks!

Inarosie said...

Thanks Megan
Unfortuantely, today is a cranky day, but he just went to sleep. YAY!!!!!
Now I can make some graham crackers and attempt to post them to here. (I think I am going to buy a disposable camera, until I get my financial aid)